 Off-Topic / Debate / 28527
Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:05:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
--snip--

So it was fun, but not fun enough to start again from scratch.

Thanks to everyone for the support of our decision, may I wish you good luck in
finding a new sandbox.

Hey this place looks nice (Lugnet)... looks like most of you never left here
anyway.

Good night,
Janey "Red Brick"

This information makes me weep. I hope that one or both of you will get blind
drunk and reconsider.

Thanks for the JLUG that was, it will be missed.

Tim

Everyone mail Crown Royal to Mistress Janey, it is our only hope.

Jude