 Off-Topic / Debate / 28515
Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:00:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tim David wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Aaron Amatnieks wrote:
I forgot to add

Thank you Janey, and thank you Rosco, for all the work you put in to give us a
sand pit in the sun. If something else eventually gets off the ground, I hope
you 2 and all the other who helped make it a grand place come back into the
:WEC:

Aaron

You know what the really wierd bit is? I don't even know who you were (on JLug)

Tim

CM TheAzz