 Off-Topic / Debate / 28517
Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:29:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leigh Holcombe wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leigh Holcombe wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Thanks to everyone for the support of our decision, may I wish you good luck in finding a new sandbox.

The only way that’s gonna happen is if I make it myself, but unfortunately I have neither the technical know-how nor the time to devote to such an enterprise.

Yeah, like it’s so hard. http://www.triple-bypass.net/jlug2/index.php

This is just a sample, and I’ve only put 15 minutes work into it.

worker201

Nice work, CM Worker! (Or should I say CL Worker?)

Hopefully, my prompt registering will result in a low member number (not than numbers mean anything).

Spotlighted. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Future JLUG2 Community Overlooker

Thanks for registering and all, guys. However, this is just a sample, and I’m not sure I’m the one to be administering or hosting a forum. I really just wanted to prove to Allister how quick and easy it was to set up a forum. Perhaps more discussion is warranted.

No. No discussion. Why not register us, and see how it goes? Will it collapse in a mountain of anticommunitarian trolling? Will you collapse under the admin load? I suspect neither. But carpe diem and all that. You have built it, they are coming.

But why not give it a go, just to see? Go on.

Besides, I am rather keen on getting a low member number.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Future JLUG2 Unofficial CTOP List Administrator