 Off-Topic / Debate / 27836
Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:53:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

If these terms confuse you, take a good look at
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1285 and decide if what is written there
is sincere, or mocking. (and think about what it says about the LEGO ambassador
program that they'd not notice that in their selection process)

Then look at http://news.lugnet.com/build/vignette/?n=778 and decide if that
entry is made sincerely or to try to stir up controversy.

Then if you still have any doubt, look at http://www.lugnet.com/~1285/CTOPs and
try to count who was mocked how many times... Just for giggles, see
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=13881 and think about the name choice of the
ship.

There's plenty more where that came from, you just have to keep your eyes open.

LMAO!!! Thanks for bringing those to my attention, Larry! They truly made my day
- I haven't laughed so much for ages! That Richie guy is a riot!! I managed to
find the Joe Vig entry myself though, and liked it so much I spotlighted it, so
the rest of the warm (and not-so-warm) embracing community could share in it's
delights!

ROSCO

PS: What happened to ++Lar?????