 Off-Topic / Debate / 27821
Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:27:58 GMT

Hey all,

I’m confused as to the “debate” here. This seems a perfect example of community. Two community members sponsored a contest to encourage building and donated the prizes (including the first prize as a $50 set). Another community member was inspired by this to build a great MOC. When it was pointed out that this didn’t comply to the rules, that member was gracious in agreeing to the judges’ decision. Still another member donated an element to make the entry compliant -- the true “community” solution. This is all about a gracious and friendly community.

I’m only kicking myself that I didn’t think of sending a head myself.

Bruce