 Off-Topic / Debate / 27810
Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:06:46 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   I tend to agree. Also, the contest should be expanded to anyone who can’t afford LEGO bricks. Allowing MegaBloks, Tyco, BestLock, and BTR pieces for the Joe Vig Contest should be allowed.

Hey, that sounds like a challenge. I’ll see what I can do...

   Heck, some might not be able to afford building block toys at all, so we should expand the contest to include any building material you can find, including dirt, twigs, and chewed gum.

Well, now you’re just being silly.

Silly to some, opportunity for others. I’ll see what I can do....

JOHN