 Off-Topic / Debate / 27817
Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:14:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   I don’t think it’s really that complicated. The rules are clear and were fairly enforced; Linus gracefully accepted the ruling; John is helping him comply with the rules. What’s the problem?

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s
Creations

My sentiments as well. I’m glad the rules are enforced, which ensures that this contest is more enjoyable in the end. There really is no need for a greater debate than that.