 Off-Topic / Debate / 27835
Re: 2nd Joe Vig contest entry - How Joe learned to stop worrying and love the bomb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 19:09:14 GMT

Then look at http://news.lugnet.com/build/vignette/?n=778 and decide if that
entry is made sincerely or to try to stir up controversy.

C'mon Larry, this is good..:-) Made me smile, and even giggle..more than
once..:-)

Selçuk