 Local / Australia / 13881
Re: Transporting MOCs for Brickvention 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:

So you can carry quite a lot of LEGO with you on the plane. Virgin Blue has a
free baggage limit of 32kg, which is quite a bit of LEGO!

Having observed the baggage handlers at work in their dismantling of the brig
Seatop on Sunday night (amongst their other duties), I think the secret to
transporting MOCs might be that 32kg.

Light bags are thrown around alot. Heavy bags are moved with due reverence. ;-)

Next time I travel with MOCs, I'm using a lot of ballast.

Cheers

Richie Dulin