 MediaWatch / 1392
Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:34:48 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Matthew Miller wrote:
   Dave Schuler orrex@excite.com wrote:
   Does that mean we should henceforth say El You Gee Enn Ee Tee instead of LUGNET?

:) If you want. But I usually write “Lugnet” or “LUGnet”.

I think the correct way is “LUGNet” - because it refers to LEGO Users Group Network.

And re: Kleenex and Band-Aids - I dont like those companies. I like TLG - and I try to do what TLG asks me to because I hope they do what I ask them to (good castle sets ;) ).

-lah