 MediaWatch / 1390
Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 05:19:00 GMT

Allan Bedford <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> wrote:
I think you need to read the last paragraph again. :)
I'm not sure what pains me more: the fact that this issue seems to come
up again and again or the fact that we are now spotlighting 'news'
articles from blogs.

It's not just any blog.

2)  Many of us around here _are_ respectful of the company and its
wishes for the way that its logo gets used. If LEGO wants their name
spelled in caps then so be it. I ask people everyday to spell my name
correctly, why shouldn't I give that same measure of consideration to a
company that I feel has earned it?

Sure, I'll *spell* it right. :)

Setting follow-up to .general since there is no .blog group and this is
not a mediawatch worthy thread.

Setting it back, because What-Ever.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>