 General / 54140
Re: Brickshelf Status-- any update???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2007 22:26:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.general, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch wrote:
I have not posted until now because there was too much uncertainty about
how (or if) this was going to work out.
snippp

i'm just wondering if there is any update on this. i'm curious to see the
features of this paid program and get to using it.

ondrew

6 days and no reply......... hummmmmm
ondrew

Maybe you could ask the Ambassadors to help.

it's been well over a month now, what gives?
ondrew