 General / 54036
Re: Brickshelf Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:15:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

   Kevin:

I don’t know about other AFOLs, but right now I have very little trust in Brickshelf’s continued viability, and certainly not enough to give you $60 a year.

I have faith in Brickshelf; enough to pay $60/year. So at least now you know about one AFOL....

I don’t expect to get things for free

Really? Looks to me like you never ever bothered to contribute to Brickshelf. Why not? Maybe because it was free?

   I just spent $25 to upgrade to a • Flickr Pro account. I do expect that if I spend money on a service, that it will be there when I need it. How do we know you aren’t going to shut Brickshelf down again without any communication?

Have fun with Flickr. I dare you to take down your BS account. But if you do, have fun in MOC obscurity.

JOHN