 General / 54047
Re: Brickshelf Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:32:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

   I don’t expect to get things for free

   Why haven’t I contributed to Brickshelf? The owner has threatened to shut it down several times (this last time without any notice), does not respond to emails or posts, and can shut it down again at any time without consulting anyone. It just never seemed like a good use of my money.

So, in fact, you do expect to get things for free.

   What, I should take my Brickshelf account down just to prove how valuable I am to the world?

No, to be consistent with your “I don’t expect to get things for free” statement.

JOHN