 General / 54030
Re: Brickshelf Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch wrote:
So we are going to try something new and see if it works.

(snip)

Awesome.  Thanks Kevin for all your efforts!

I can barely imagine how much work or how much of a strain on resources running
a site that big might be.  But you can count me in along with those who have
emailed you as one who will put his money where his mouth is.  In addition to a
tiny fee like the one mentioned, I'd also be willing to make an occasional small
(additional) donation like can be done at Lugnet with the paypal button.

I look forward to the changes you mention and hope they succeed in allowing the
continued service you provide.

Thanks again!
-Hendo