 General / 54079
Re: Brickshelf Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:54:08 GMT

Start here:

http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?w=all&q=lego&m=names

There have been several LEGO groups that are theme specific already set up
for browsing.

--Mike.

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras wrote:
Marc,

John is right. I won't even look at MOCs on Flickr. Maybe I'm missing
something, but I don't think Flickr is very good for viewing and downloading
MOCs.

"Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> wrote in message

Have fun with Flickr.  I dare you to take down your BS account.  But if
you
do, have fun in MOC obscurity.

[JOHN]

Why haven't I contributed to Brickshelf? The owner has threatened to shut
it down [snip]