 General / 54007
Re: Brickshelf Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 09:10:44 GMT

Thanks for posting and your concern!

God Bless,

Nathan

Message is in Reply To:
  Brickshelf Status

I have not posted until now because there was too much uncertainty about how (or if) this was going to work out. Due to financial reasons, Brickshelf was no longer in a viable position to continue operating. As our costs are billed monthly, any (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf) !!