 General / 54028
Re: Brickshelf Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:08:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh wrote:
Cool beans Kevin!

I while I enjoy things for free I also don't mind paying my share to keep
resources like Brickshelf up and running.

jt

I agree with JT.  I am ready to pay my share.  Five bucks a month seems like
peanuts for a service so useful.

I have never been a big user of Brickshelf, but I have used it for years without
contributing one nickel.  Just the idea of not having Brickshelf was like losing
a trusted friend and was somewhat disheartening.  It is good to have it back.

I have "Almost Given" as the latest TV commericals suggest, but this time I am
ready to pay and I will definitely do so.  I don't expect special services in
return, but I guess a few enhancements would be welcome.  To help compensate for
some of my past usage, I fully plan to pay much more than 60 dollars annually,
too.

Lastly, a sincere THANK YOU to Kevin Loch for creating and maintaining
Brickshelf all these years.  It is a far more charitable thing than I would ever
do and you have my utmost respect.

Kevin Salm
LUCNY