 General / 54057
Re: Brickshelf Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:47:30 GMT

I second that.

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:JLHvu6.97K@lugnet.com...

I can't really fault anybody if some people have drawn more value out of
having Brickshelf than others over the years; not everyone's been around
as
long or been active to the same degree, and how much you've appreciated
that
service in the meantime is your own business.  But in my case it's hard
worry too much about the way the future may or may not go, given all the
value I've already gotten out of having it around.

Well said, Mike.

[JOHN]