 General / 54139
54138  |  54140
Subject:
A monorail D'OH moment!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 06:19:32 GMT

Hey all,

While browsing the Ebay Lego monorail offerings just for grins, I looked at a
picture with a part I didn't recognize.  Then it hit me!

If you can carefully remove this part:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2772

from this part:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2772

then you have half of a regular straight track section!  This blinding flash of
obviousness made me very happy as I can now utilize all the switches that would
otherwise likely collect dust in the years to come.

Dave S.