 General / 54067
Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 22:56:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ted Godwin wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras wrote: I don’t know the guy and I have always loved BrickShelf but frankly unless it passes into the control of a consortium of AFOL’s I am not at all assured one day it won’t just turn off again for good. No amount of reassurances from the current owner or any of his supporters is likely to change that opinion right now.

I do know this guy (Kevin) and he’s a stand up guy. You I don’t know, so if you don’t trust Kevin then fine, if you don’t want to pay for the use of Brickshelf then don’t. Who gives a flying flip what you do, I sure don’t.