 General / 54050
Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:56:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Allister McLaren wrote:

   Whether or not I care that brickshelf is around or not has absolutely no bearing on whether it will actually be around or not.

Understood. But if you are not a brickshelf user,

Who said I’m not?

   then me asking you your opinion about the $5/month is like me asking you what color pants I should wear tomorrow.

You didn’t ask my opinion of the fee.

You should wear red pants.

   Kevin made the point that needed to be made in a short, sweet and effective way. Rather brilliant on his part, I must say.

I think the word I’d use there in place of ‘brilliant’ is ‘cunning’.