 General / 54010
Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 12:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Abner Finley wrote:

$5/month? LOL.

Good luck with that.

I’m kind of worried about that myself. If generating revenue was a problem, I’m not sure how this will help given that users can still opt for a free, non-premium account. If the freeloading userbase was the problem, why not implement a minimum fee for all users rather than charging $60 per year to what will likely be a very small minority? Right now, I wonder if this fee will have any significant impact on Brickshelf’s bottom line.