 General / 54059
Re: Update news on BrickShelf.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 02:30:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras wrote:
Even if we assume that the above scenario materializes, at $5/month how much
would you really lose? This discussion is getting a little ridiculous.

I have never said anything about the money aspect. The amount is a little high
when Flickr allows unlimited use for $25/yr but that is not the main problem.

The only thing clear is that this person cannot be trusted with such a crucial
role in the AFOL world.

What is ridiculous is that any AFOL would ever trust this person with their
images again, let alone PAY for the privilege of watching their images held to
ransom next time he wants to make a point.