 General / 54066
Re: Brickshelf Backup Crawler for Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 19:55:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim DeVona wrote:

  • Multi-page folders are handled

Yesterday I realized that while my script handled multi-page folder galleries (URLs like f=1234), it did not handle multi-page user galleries (URLs like m=username). This has been fixed and “version 1.1” is now available at the same address previously given. The AppleScript version has been updated, too.

This fix has not really been tested.

Jim