 General / 53918
Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:13:24 GMT

Hi,

Thanks Jennifer for the heads up.  Thanks Kevin for the years of free service,
and the opportunity for idiots like me to grab photos they foolishly didn't
archive.

Yes, indeed.
Thanks a lot for bringing Brickshelf back for a short periode to safe the
photos.
Brickshelf was a great platform for the community to share photos with
everybody. Thanks a lot for doing this, Kevin. A lot of my inspiration I got
from this site.

Regargds,
Barbara