 General / 53928
Re: Won't someone please think of the dead people? (Was: Brickshelf back up)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:53:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/

Notice: Brickshelf will be shutting down on 2007/07/31.
Please save your files to your computer.

Okay, so we've got two weeks to scour Brickshelf for stuff we want to
save...assuming we're around to do so.  I can recall at least three AFOLs who
have passed on, and I'm sure there are others.

Some efforts are going on at these places.
http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11064&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc
http://www.classic-space.com/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?54863
http://www.fbtbforums.net/viewtopic.php?p=331900#331900