 General / 53896
Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Keith Goldman wrote:
Thanks Kevin for the years of free service,
and the opportunity for idiots like me to grab photos they foolishly didn't
archive.

This struck me as ironic as I was helping myself to my faviourite 5
inspirational photo's from your gallery at the time. Such great work!

God Bless,

Nathan (hope you don't mind)