 General / 44582
Re: Very Sad News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 08:19:07 GMT

I'm just now reading all these posts at around 12:17AM on the 25th.  Words
are a poor tribute but I will try nonetheless.  I loved Travis' MOC's right
from the start.  As Mladen Pejic said, his design style was unique.  His
creations have a very strong and wonderful sense of whimsy and fun.  Beyond
that, to me it seemed like Travis was able to see EVERY piece in his head at
once when making a model.  The way he combined pieces from every theme is
something to which I will always aspire.

The greatest thing to be said about any human life is the impact that it had
on others.

You will be missed but always remembered.

Dave