 General / 44563
Re: Very Sad News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:34:11 GMT

I met him this past summer at BF. Great guy. This is not fair. I don’t like it when someone with great ideas and imagenation leaves. I am guessing someone ‘upstairs’ loved and enjoyed his models as much as we all did. This is sad news. I know this is life...but it stinks.

Travis Kunce we are gonna miss you.

-Abner