 General / 44560
Re: Very Sad News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:47:00 GMT

I’m not really sure how this is going to come out. I’m still in a state of shock.

Travis, you were one of the first people to talk to me on lugnet. Your friendly, helpful personality is one that really made lugnet and .space a great experience for me. I’ll miss the way you always were around, and willing to offer advice, help, or just some old-fashioned smack talk. Your creativity will always be an inspiration to me, and I hope that wherever you are, there’s always a good assortment of bricks. You will be missed more than I can say.

Matt Krotzer, Creator of the Unknown Division & Friend of Travis Kunce