 General / 44534
Subject:
Very Sad News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 03:48:15 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I and a couple of other’s have been contacted with sad news.

From an e-mail from Madchucksinfo@aol.com

hi my name is chuck senesac , i’m travis kunce birth father . i am having a hard time writing this so bare with me . sometime on the the morning of the 23 dec he passed away. the details are of his death are not known . he passed away in his sleep !

There is more info and a phone number in the e-mail. I didn’t find it to be appropriate to post the number here. He got info to contact us through a website link travis had given him.

This is indeed news of the most terrible kind and I do hope it’s not true. (forgive me if I’ve been fooled) Many of us call Travis Kunce friend. He will be missed. To his family, our thoughts, prayers, and support go out to you.

Chris Giddens <><

Re: Very Sad News....
   I and a couple of other’s have been contacted with sad news.

I talked with his father via AIM. I certainly feel bad for him, Travis, and the rest of the family. I don’t dare know what to say in situations like this except that he will be missed.

--SteveR

Re: Very Sad News....
   I and a couple of other’s have been contacted with sad news.

From an e-mail from Madchucksinfo@aol.com

hi my name is chuck senesac , i’m travis kunce birth father . i am having a hard time writing this so bare with me . sometime on the the morning of the 23 dec he passed away. the details are of his death are not known . he passed away in his sleep !

There is more info and a phone number in the e-mail. I didn’t find it to be appropriate to post the number here. He got info to contact us through a website link travis had given him.

This is indeed news of the most terrible kind and I do hope it’s not true. (forgive me if I’ve been fooled) Many of us call Travis Kunce friend. He will be missed. To his family, our thoughts, prayers, and support go out to you.

This is very sad if it is true. My heart goes out to his family. He will be missed.

What an aweful thing to happen right during the holidays.

~Trev

Re: Very Sad News....
   I and a couple of other’s have been contacted with sad news.

From an e-mail from Madchucksinfo@aol.com

hi my name is chuck senesac , i’m travis kunce birth father . i am having a hard time writing this so bare with me . sometime on the the morning of the 23 dec he passed away. the details are of his death are not known . he passed away in his sleep !

There is more info and a phone number in the e-mail. I didn’t find it to be appropriate to post the number here. He got info to contact us through a website link travis had given him.

This is indeed news of the most terrible kind and I do hope it’s not true. (forgive me if I’ve been fooled) Many of us call Travis Kunce friend. He will be missed. To his family, our thoughts, prayers, and support go out to you.

Wow, I’m at a total loss for words. I met Travis at BrickFest this summer, what a great guy. I was enjoying getting to know him over many AIM chats and email exchanges, and I was looking forward to seeing him again in Portland. This is a very sudden shock, and I’m very sad to hear this.

-Tim

Re: Very Sad News....
   I and a couple of other’s have been contacted with sad news.

From an e-mail from Madchucksinfo@aol.com

hi my name is chuck senesac , i’m travis kunce birth father . i am having a hard time writing this so bare with me . sometime on the the morning of the 23 dec he passed away. the details are of his death are not known . he passed away in his sleep !

There is more info and a phone number in the e-mail. I didn’t find it to be appropriate to post the number here. He got info to contact us through a website link travis had given him.

This is indeed news of the most terrible kind and I do hope it’s not true. (forgive me if I’ve been fooled) Many of us call Travis Kunce friend. He will be missed. To his family, our thoughts, prayers, and support go out to you.

This is very sad if it is true. My heart goes out to his family. He will be missed.

What an aweful thing to happen right during the holidays.

~Trev\

I meant to say awful, not aweful. Different meaning. Sorry.

~Trev

Re: Very Sad News....