 General / 44608
Re: Very Sad News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:59:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Giddens wrote:
   I and a couple of other’s have been contacted with sad news.

From an e-mail from Madchucksinfo@aol.com

hi my name is chuck senesac , i’m travis kunce birth father . i am having a hard time writing this so bare with me . sometime on the the morning of the 23 dec he passed away. the details are of his death are not known . he passed away in his sleep !

So long, elkane.