 General / 44539
Re: Very Sad News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 04:26:11 GMT

I too have just heard this by phone. There are not many of us, Travis was one of us. He was one of the best of us. I spoke to Travis on the phone just two weeks ago. I wanted to firm up plans to come visit him after the holidays.

Travis was one of the only people who called me when I was down and being stomped on. He had an amazing perception and honest heart. He asked for nothing and gave everything he had. An instant friend, one I took a liking to right away.

I am so shook up an can’t see the screen clearly.

Some how, someway, we must keep the beauty that Travis lived by alive.

We must always remember to love those around us. We are not many, but we are strong together.

I just can’t seem to......(sob)

sorry.....

Love,

Eric Sophie friend ALWAYS to Travis and his memory.

Long live Kane Star Crafters. Long live what his tattoo stood for.