 General / 44543
Re: Very Sad News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 05:25:56 GMT

Damn, damn, damn...  And so young too.  I had the privelege of meeting
Travis this year at BF.  This is sooooo sad.  I can't find the words...  I'd
rather it had been me.  He was a 10 on the coolness scale.  I'll miss him,
from now on.

Thoughts and prayers,

Rob Hendrix

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message
I and a couple of other's have been contacted with sad news.

From an e-mail from Madchucksinfo@aol.com

[{hi
my name is chuck senesac , i'm travis kunce birth father . i am having a • hard
time writing this so bare with me .  sometime on the the morning of the 23 • dec
he passed away. the details are of his death are not known . he passed • away in
his sleep ! }]

There is more info and a phone number in the e-mail. I didn't find it to • be
appropriate to post the number here. He got info to contact us through a • website
link travis had given him.

This is indeed news of the most terrible kind and I do hope it's not true.
(forgive me if I've been fooled)  Many of us call Travis Kunce friend.  He • will
be missed.  To his family, our thoughts, prayers, and support go out to • you.

Chris Giddens |<><|