 General / 44589
Re: Very Sad News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 07:03:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Giddens wrote:
   I and a couple of other’s have been contacted with sad news.

From an e-mail from Madchucksinfo@aol.com

hi my name is chuck senesac , i’m travis kunce birth father . i am having a hard time writing this so bare with me . sometime on the the morning of the 23 dec he passed away. the details are of his death are not known . he passed away in his sleep !

There is more info and a phone number in the e-mail. I didn’t find it to be appropriate to post the number here. He got info to contact us through a website link travis had given him.

This is indeed news of the most terrible kind and I do hope it’s not true. (forgive me if I’ve been fooled) Many of us call Travis Kunce friend. He will be missed. To his family, our thoughts, prayers, and support go out to you.

Chris Giddens <><

I’m still in a big shock.. Very sad indeed, I just checked his gallery few days ago and I must say he was such a talent..

My condolences and prayers go to his family and friends.. And may God rest his soul...

Rest in peace Travis..

Joseph