 General / 44586
Re: Very Sad News....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 03:57:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
   I’m sure Todd L too will be shaken by this sad news.

SNIP

   The hardest part for me personally is living with the fact that my chance to get to know Travis better is now completely gone.

SNIP

   --Todd

you hit the nail on the head. I was only able to go to one NELUG meeting so far, (when Jake debuted the train shed set) & i got a quick chance to talk to Travis about this MOC which I had noticed a few days b4 on Brickshelf:

I felt immedeately welcomed into the Lugnet community by his engaging personality, and lately, in the last few weeks since he became co-curator of .space, I’ve often thought of that meeting with him, and, amazed with his recent hovercars & his hover-racers, couldn’t wait to get to another meeting just to see specifically him, since he was so cool. Fate is cruel & not having control to stop bad things from happening to good people like Travis both enrages & scares me. He was stolen from his family & from all of us, and I want whatever force that stole him to be utterly destroyed.

Jeff