 General / 44563
  Re: Very Sad News....

I met him this past summer at BF. Great guy. This is not fair. I don't like it when someone with great ideas and imagenation leaves. I am guessing someone 'upstairs' loved and enjoyed his models as much as we all did. This is sad news. I know this (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Very Sad News....

(...) I've read the comments and I have to agree with the majority of the posts. I too met him at Brickfest this year, and could see the real excitement of the Lego Hobby in him. I also loved to see his creative approaches of the brick in his (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)