 General / 44581
44580  |  44582
Subject:
The Kingdom of Ikros will soon be deleted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 07:17:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Kingdom of Ikros website and the Ikros: Chaos Skies website will soon be deleted from the Ozbricks network of servers permanently. I expect in a couple of months, not a trace of either websites will remain.

Ok, now that I have your attention (for those of you who cared about Ikros ;))

I’ve decided to move the Kingdom of Ikros and Ikros: Chaos Skies websites. I have had no real problems with Ozbricks, don’t get me wrong. My website is just growing. So I’ve put both websites on one server, and got me a new URL.

For those of you who liked my websites enough to bookmark them, please update accordingly to:

Also. For those of you who use my ikros at ozbricks dot com email addy, I suspect I won’t be able to use it soon. Please use my new email addy, sava at ikros dot net.

I think I’ve changed it all, but if you find any errors, feel free to tell me about them (except those broken links to websites in my links page that no longer exist).

That is all.

--Anthony