 Castle / 18964
  The Kingdom of Ikros will soon be deleted

The Kingdom of Ikros website and the Ikros: Chaos Skies website will soon be deleted from the Ozbricks network of servers permanently. I expect in a couple of months, not a trace of either websites will remain. Ok, now that I have your attention (...) (20 years ago, 25-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX) !