 Color / 592
Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 15:01:41 GMT

In lugnet.color, Johannes Koehler wrote:
So does that mean that 2500 Lugnet members + assumably double that number of
AFOLs who are not Lugnet members wouldn't be able to get 10000 bags of old grey
bricks "sold out"?

I'd say that's the most likely explanation. AFOLs have many sources of bricks
and besides - MANY just aren't that affected by the colour change.

I just wonder if the official number of "10,000" was completely
true?

I can understand why people are annoyed at the color change. But it bothers me a
lot that people are prepared to accuse Jake and/or Lego as a company of being
dishonest. I've seen no evidence of dishonesty from Jake or from anyone else at
Lego.