 Color / 577
Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:50:48 GMT

In lugnet.color, Paulo Renato wrote:
Hi Jojo,

<Eric said:>
With all due respect I don't think the color change had much if any real
effect on sales.

<Jojo replied:>
Well, I can only speak for myself. The year is eleven months old and I can count
on two hands how many new sets I have bought.

Similar here. I didn't buy a single new set this year. All I bought so far was
multiple copies of old (pre 2004) sets and old-colour bricks at BL and Lego S@H.

I wonder did you buy any sets of assorted classic grey bricks from S@H, which
are still available, months after being announced? Oh wait, no that's just a
ruse by TLC to try to appease the AFOLs and make some money at the same time.

ROSCO