 Color / 556
Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:52:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   I hate wading back into the color change waters

I wonder why? Doesn’t it feel good to have been proven right? After all, the new BRIGHTER sets were a raving success for LEGO, weren’t they? LEGO sale numbers in Northern America were skyrocketing this year, and retailers have doubled or trippled their shelf space reserved for LEGO all across the world! Everybody loves (and buys) the wonderful new colors!*

Or what?

* (beware of irony!)

Re: Universal Color List...finally