 Color / 574
Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:07:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.color, Eric Kingsley wrote:
   Anyway I know the color change bothers most of us but I do think it is time to put it to bed. The old colors arn’t comming back no matter how much we complain. I’m not saying you should like it but I do think it is a waist of time continuing to complain about it at this point. Its actually pretty tireing at this point, just another reason not to read LUGNET.

Amen.

And that is all I have to say.