 Color / 571
Re: Universal Color List...finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:46:42 GMT

I really don’t think the drop in sales had anything to do with the color change, and if you do, you’re not being honest with yourself. LEGO didn’t publicize the color change, either positively or negatively, to the consumer-at-large (AFOLs don’t count), so little Timmy Bionicle Fan wouldn’t be making his mommy’s buying decisions based on new colors.

IMO, the sales drop has more to do with the ever-shrinking attention span of kids than with colors ever would have.

James Wilson
Dallas, TX