Re: Tauros Military Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 05:00:11 GMT

Just a quick note, I can access all the pictures.  No problem seeing them.

Josh

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Sean Devolites writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
What exactly do you mean, "didn't come out"?  The quality didn't turn out
well?  Or that you can't see much from the way they were taken?
The quality was fine, its just for a couple of them the squares had little
red x's at the top left hand corner.  Probably just me though.

If they just didn't show up, maybe try refreshing
it a couple times, because I can
see all of them on my machine.
I'll try that eventually.
Hasta La Vista, Sean