Re: Tauros Military Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 15:43:56 GMT

Very well done! I look forward to attempting buildings in such detail
myself.

I really like how you have the webpage set up to download all the pictures,
as I like to save all the large images on my harddisk so that I can look at
them later. It's really convenient to not have to wait for each one to
download.

Thanks!

"Wilson Raska" <willy007_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hey everybody, I'm back after a long period of lurking.  But not to worry,
I've brought a little something back with me.

The Tauros Military Outpost was my big project for our local fair, and • it's
been almost a year since it was first started.  So after much toiling away
taking pictures, building the web-pages, and then moving the entire site,
the Tauros Outpost is finally viewable in it's full glory.

I've finally moved my site to a new, more easily recognizable domain name.
So if you've got links people, change 'em now.

Okay, enough rambling.  You can check out the Tauros Military Outpost in • the
Structures section of the main page, located here:

http://www.ragnarok7.com/lego.html

I also changed my header pic on the main page, as well.  The old one was
getting a little, well, old.

Let me know what you think.

Wilson