Subject:
Tauros Military Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 06:05:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey everybody, I'm back after a long period of lurking.  But not to worry,
I've brought a little something back with me.

The Tauros Military Outpost was my big project for our local fair, and it's
been almost a year since it was first started.  So after much toiling away
taking pictures, building the web-pages, and then moving the entire site,
the Tauros Outpost is finally viewable in it's full glory.

I've finally moved my site to a new, more easily recognizable domain name.
So if you've got links people, change 'em now.

Okay, enough rambling.  You can check out the Tauros Military Outpost in the
Structures section of the main page, located here:

http://www.ragnarok7.com/lego.html

I also changed my header pic on the main page, as well.  The old one was
getting a little, well, old.

Let me know what you think.

Wilson

Re: Tauros Military Outpost
Wow, such detail.  So cool.  I would steal that too.  Did it win a prize at
the fair or just for show?

e.