Re: Tauros Military Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 00:59:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Sean Devolites writes:
Beautiful Job Wilson!  One of the best forts I've ever seen!
Has great detail too.

Thanks Sean.

The only problem is half of the interior pics
didn't come out.  Great job anyway though.
Hasta La Vista, Sean

What exactly do you mean, "didn't come out"?  The quality didn't turn out
well?  Or that you can't see much from the way they were taken?  If they
just didn't show up, maybe try refreshing it a couple times, because I can
see all of them on my machine.

Please let me know what's wrong with 'em, so I can attempt to fix them.  Thanks.

Wilson