Re: Tauros Military Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 07:21:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jason Cicchini writes:
Wilson,
Way to make an entrance! The model is mind-blowing. I love the details, and
overall, it's just so perfect, it's scary. Good work, can't wait to see what
else ya got planned!
Castle is back! WOO HOO! ehehe
-Jay
http://www.ozbricks.net/valaria/

Hey Jason, thanks for the great feedback!  It's really cool that you think
it's "perfect", when it's actually far from perfect when viewed from a
functional design standpoint.  But I guess that was the angle I was going
for, so I'm glad you think the same.

As for what else I've got planned, I'm going to start laying out my project
for next year's fair.  I'm planning on having it be the largest and most
intricate of my creations so far, so you can look forward to some teaser
pics and such from that as well.

Wilson